Julie has a cold and can't go to school. I have a cold and don't feel like going out. Logical consequence: We're cuddling in my bed, eating candy, and watching cute kitten Youtube videos on the Ipad (and Potter Puppet Pals too1).
- This cat joke, which cracked me up, and with which I definitely agree.
- Receiving the Ulta catalog in the mail today, full of new exciting products and very interesting savings. I'm thinking, birthday shopping spree next week!
- This comic strip drawn by a former classmate and good friend.
- Good girly romantic comedies for rainy nights, with a home-made grilled cheese sandwich, tomato soup, and a glass of wine. Like The Holiday, Legally Blonde, Something Borrowed, 27 Dresses and, best of the best, Bride Wars! Epic Kate Hudson moment: "It's blue! My hair is blue! I'm getting married in a week! A WEEK!'
- This scene. Marlon Brando, in a ripped, wet shirt. Rawwwr. Suddenly, I'm feeling much more Leo than Pisces.
- The bright red nail polish I'm currently wearing on my fingers and toes. Such a great way to walk into Spring!